torsdag 13 september 2012

Quotes

                                                     It's centrifugal motion,
                                                    It's that perpetual bliss.
                                                    It's that pivotal moment.
                                                    It's "Ah, impossible."


                                                      - This Kiss, Faith Hill


                                                   My name is Luka
                                                   I live on the second floor
                                                   I live upstairs from you
                                                   Yes, I think you've seen me before
                                                   if you hear something late at night
                                                  some kind of trouble some kind of fight
                                                   just don't ask me what it was


                                                     - Luka, Suzanne Vega


                                             Aruba, Jamaica, oooh I wanna take you
                                             to Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
                                             Key largo, Montego, baby why don't we go
                                             Jamaica


                                                        - Kokomo, The Beach Boys


                                             Where's my wife and family?
                                             What if I die here?
                                             Who'll be my role-model?
                                             Now that my role-model is..

                                             gone, gone,
                                             He ducked back down the alley,
                                             with some roly-poly, little, bat-faced girl.


                                                          - You Can Call Me Al, Paul Simon


                                            No I can't bear to live my life alone
                                            I grow impatient for a love to call my own
                                           But when I feel that I, I can't go on,
                                           these precious words keeps me hanging on


                                                            - You Can't Hurry Love, The Supremes



                                           Baby, make your move, step across the line,
                                          Touch me one more time, come on, dare me.
                                          I wanna take you on, I know I can't lose,
                                          I'll be loving you if you just dare me.


                                                              - Dare me, Pointer Sisters

// Catrine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar