lördag 5 maj 2012

Quotes

När man är rastlös kan man sätta ihop citatlistor... Enjoy! Hoppas på påfyllning!
Musik:

  • Kiss me with you eyelashes - Jason Mraz, Butterfly
  • I'm alone on a bicycle for two - She & Him, Black Hole
  • Make me dance I want to surrender, your familiar arms I remember - Belle and Sebastian, I didn't see it coming
  • There's an angel on my shoulder saying HO! Have you ever said an honest word? Saying YO! have you ever said a pretty word? - Belle and Sebastian, Come on sister
  • What a waste I could have been your lover. What a waste I could have been your friend. - Belle and Sebastian, Little Lou, Ugly Jack, Prophet John
  • Stora är tankarna men din hjärna är för liten - Earpony, Jag e frågan du e svaret
  • Oh say can you see my eyes? If you can then my hair's too short - Treat Williams etc, Hair
  • The sky was blue but I wouldn't know, I was counting cracks in the concrete - Chinatown, A Camp
  • If only you could catch it all and pin it to your wall - Belle and Sebastian, Come monday night

Film:
  • No, I don't think I will kiss you, allthough you need kissing badly. That's whats wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how. - Rhett Butler, Gone With the Wind
  • I fold like a cheap hooker who got hit in the stomach by a fat guy with sores on his face. - Joey Tribbiani, Friends
  • Can I get you anything? Coffee? Tea? Me? - Cynthia, Working Girl
  • I am Colin, God of sex. I'm just on the wrong continent, that's all. - Colin, Love Actually
  • Happiness isn't happiness without a violin playing goat. - Anna Scott, Notting Hill
  • No, nice try, gorgeous, but you're not fooling anyone. Pathetic effort to hog the brownie! - Max and William, Notting Hill

Böcker:
  • Sötnos, när det inte går som man vill i livet så gör man såhär: man sträcker på ryggen, ler sitt mest förtjusande leende, blandar en liten drink... och ger sig ut igen! - Sadie Lancaster i Flickan Från Tjugotalet av Sophie Kinsella

//Linda

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar